To help you prepare for your program, please use the following handbooks and templates.These resources will help you plan your visit from start to finish, and communicate the details of your Outdoor School Program with parents and students.
- Teacher Planning Guide
- Parent Meeting Presentation - Grade 4
- Parent Meeting Presentation - Grade 6
- Parent Handbook (Digital Version for Email)
- Parent Handbook (Print Version)
- Sample Parent Letter
- Student Packing List
In order for Cheakamus Centre to prepare for and organize the best possible outdoor educational experience for your class, we require the following information at least 2 weeks before your program arrival date.
- Student and Adult Medical Form
- Student Informed Consent Form
- Cabin Groups Form
- Field Study Groups Form
- EA Coverage Form
Check out an amazing introductory video to our Outdoor School Program, featuring interviews with our Director of Education and Chef!